Chlorine is a common chemical used as a disinfectant in many municipal water treatment systems. Once it gets to your home, it’s done its job. Why drink it?
The Brita Pro Whole House Carbon Filter Reduces Chlorine:
- Reduces chlorine levels along with other offensive tastes and odors in your entire household water supply
- Filters all household water at the point of entry
- Keeps residue from impurities off your family’s clothes, bed linens and dishes
- Eliminates impurities in the steam and water in showers and baths
- Provides high-capacity flow for reliable access to high-quality water
- Customized to your individual needs, including household size and plumbing
- Designed for easy installation, use and maintenance
- Environmentally friendly with landfill-safe certified filtration media
- Certified as an integrated system by the National Science Foundation (NSF) and the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO)
- All materials certified by NSF/American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- Made in an IAPMO-certified manufacturing plant
This control valve and pressure tank is
Tested and Certified by NSF International
against NSF/ANSI Standard 44 for material
and structural integrity requirements.
Whole-Home Water Filtration: An Investment in Your Family’s Health and Well-Being.
A whole-home chlorine filter solution from Brita PRO makes sure that your entire household water supply, including for showers and baths, dishes and clothes, is clean, pure and safe.
Putting Brita PRO quality, expertise and technology together with post-installation testing from an EPA-certified independent lab adds something very important: peace of mind.
When it comes to your family’s health and well-being, that’s something well worth the investment.