Brita PRO® carbon filtration water softener systems integrate carbon filtration technology to reduce chloramine levels in your family’s water as it removes hardness.
The Brita Pro Catalytic Carbon Filter Water Softener Highlights:
- Softens water and reduces chlorine and chloramine
- Our most advanced programmable valve head
- Intuitive profile — learns softening capacity based upon usage profile
- Metered regeneration for efficiency and improved water quality
- Fully adjustable regeneration cycle and plated tank technology reduces salt and water usage
- One regeneration cycle cleans the filter and softener simultaneously, conserving waste water
- Stores all of the system configurations and operating data, even in the event of a power outage
- Additional connection fittings available (includes 90-degree elbow connectors)
- Quick emergency regeneration (30%)
- Provides high-capacity flow for reliable access to high-quality water
- Customized to your individual needs, including household size and plumbing
- System-level certified by the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO) to the National Science Foundation (NSF)/American National Standard Institute (ANSI) 44 standard
- All materials certified to NSF/ANSI 44 standard
- Made in an IAPMO-certified manufacturing plant
Made in the USA
Whole-Home Water Softeners: An Investment in Your Family’s Health and Well-Being.
A whole-home catalytic carbon water softener solution from Brita PRO makes sure that your entire household water supply, including for showers and baths, dishes and clothes, is clean, pure and safe.
Putting Brita PRO quality, expertise and technology together with post-installation testing from an EPA-certified independent lab adds something very important: peace of mind.
When it comes to your family’s health and well-being, that’s something well worth the investment.