Technology that is easy to understand. Water Savings. Environmentally Friendly. Innovative Design. The ENPRESS Poly-UF provides point-of-entry (POE) filtration for safe and clean water at every faucet.
Water Savings. Environmentally Friendly. Innovative Design. ENPRESS LLC,® introduces its Polymeric Ultrafiltration (Poly-UF) Vessel system. The ENPRESS Poly-UF offers 0.02 micron filtration at service flow rates up to 12gpm, just another tool in the water treatment tool box. Another example of the innovative thinking you’ve come to expect from ENPRESS.
Utilizing ENPRESS’ patented and industry exclusive liner design, the internal UF module treats colloids, bacteria, cysts, viruses, turbidity, tannins, and other particles down to 0.02 micron size. The backwashable system, allows for multiple standard 2.5” top inlet connections, from standard backwashable control valves to in/out heads. The high surface area UF bundles require normal line pressure to operate, low waste discharge when in backwash/cleaning mode, and offer low pressure drop with high service flow rates.
The ENPRESS Poly-UF can be utilized as a final polishing stage or on water reclamation systems for Rainwater or Grey water, along with offering protection during power outages and intermittent power. The membrane is NSF 61 certified, and the system is BioVir certified and tested for log reduction. The vessel also comes standard with a bottom drain opening for ease of drainage and cleaning purposes of the tank system. Technology that is easy to understand and use, another innovation from ENPRESS.
Our patented polysulfone-based Outside/In Ultrafiltration Membrane is designed for turbidity, cyst reduction and fine sediment filtration applications, and is NSF 61 certified. The membrane operates with flow from the outside-to-inside, with benefits of minimized risk of deep clogging, simple cleaning of the membrane surface with water and/or air, and a high area volume ratio that allows for a compact design. The membrane is non-biodegradable, and has superior mechanical and chemical resistance. The ENPRESS Polymeric Ultrafiltration Vessel System provides point-of-entry (POE) filtration, for safe and clean water at every faucet.
- Patented Outside/In Polymeric Membrane Filtration Module that is NSF 61, EPA, ACS and CDHS certified.
- BioVir certified and tested system for log reduction of Bacteria and Virus.
- Four bundles of 0.02 micron filtration.
- High performance flow rates, up to 12 gpm.
- Standard 2.5” top inlet opening for connection with standard backwashable control valves to in/out heads, for metered service.
- Standard bottom drain and opening for drainage and cleaning purposes of the system.
- No special controller or programming needed.
- Economical POE packaging that looks like standard water treatment equipment.
- Low waste water discharge used when cleaning.
- Designed for cyst reduction, turbidity, and fine sediment filtration applications.
- Protection during power outages and intermitent power.
- Grey Water and Rainwater use, catchment, and recycling.
- Tannin removal.
- RO Pre-filter.
- Polishing post filter filtration.
- Colloid removal.
- Bacteria, cyst and virus removal.